Protein Packed SLOW COOKER Chicken Cordon Bleu
NEW Meal Prep Containers: https://amzn.to/2HjwfWg
Slow Cooker Liners: http://amzn.to/2H5kOQr
My Slow Cooker: http://amzn.to/2kb3a6c
My First Recipe Book on Amazon: http://amzn.to/2l5iNZH
$20 Kitchen Scale: http://amzn.to/2k8YrPt
Labrada Products: http://bit.ly/2tKBmeG
My Website: https://theproteinchef.co
Start using the hashtag #SlowCookerSunday and follow me @TheProteinChef to show me your creations!
With 50 grams of protein per serving this Slow Cooker Chicken Cordon Bleu recipe is next level! Packed with flavor, easy to make, and GREAT for meal prep!
Tweets by theproteinchef
Here is the recipe:
1 Cup (8 Ounces) Milk or Milk Substitute
1 Big Can/2 Small Cans (22.6 Ounces/640g Total) 98% Fat Free Cream of Chicken
2 Pounds (32 Ounces) Chicken Breast
6 Ounces (3/4 Pound) Sliced Ham
4 Ounces (1/4 Pound) Sliced Swiss Cheese
1 Box (6 Ounces/168g) Stuffing
3 Tablespoons Unsalted Butter
How to make:
1. Mix together your Cream of Chicken and Milk until smooth
2. Add into the bottom of your lined (optional) slow cooker your chopped up Chicken Breast and 1/2 of your Cream of Chicken mix
3. Mix those together
4. Top with your Ham and Cheese
5. Pour the other 1/2 of your Cream of Chicken mix on those
6. Top with your Stuffing and melted Butter
7. Cook on Low Heat for 5-6 hours or High for 3-4 hours
Tips: Add in some vegetables!
Look for lower sodium alternatives to all of your ingredients!
Calories in the whole recipe:
Saturated Fat: 38g
Calories in each 335g serving (if you make 6):
Saturated Fat: 2.2g