Checkout my new brand Better Cravings: https://bettercravings.com/
We’re back with this super easy, delicious, and budget friendly meal prep Slow Cooker Chicken Marsala recipe! This recipe only takes a few minutes to prep and packs a TON of flavor!
Slow Cooker: http://amzn.to/2fgw93y
Slow Cooker Liners: http://amzn.to/2H5kOQr
Rubbermaid Containers: https://amzn.to/2HjwfWg
Cheaper Large Fry Pan: http://amzn.to/2fea3Rr
My First Recipe Book on Amazon: http://amzn.to/2l5iNZH
$20 Kitchen Scale: http://amzn.to/2k8YrPt
Tweets by theproteinchef
3 Pounds (48 Ounces) Chicken Breast
2 Tablespoons Olive Oil
1 Cup (8 Ounces) Reduced Sodium Chicken Broth
1 Tablespoon Minced Garlic
1 Cup (8 Ounces) Marsala Cooking Wine
2-3 Cups Sliced Mushrooms (Your Choice)
8 Tablespoons Corn Starch
2/3 Cup Water
1 Tablespoon Italian Seasoning
1/2 Cup (4 Ounces) Heavy Cream
Salt & Pepper
Use a liner for your slow cooker!
How to make:
1. Trim the fat off of your Chicken Breast and cut them in half length wise.
2. Optionally season your Chicken Breast with a little Salt & Pepper, add some Olive Oil into a pan, and cook both sides of your Chicken Breast for a couple minutes.
3. Add your Chicken Breast into your slow cooker followed by your Broth, Garlic, Wine, and Mushrooms.
4. Cook on Low for 4 hours or 5 hours if you didn’t cook your chicken before adding it in.
5. Remove your Chicken Breast.
6. Mix together your Corn Starch and Water.
7. Add that mix into your slow cooker with your Italian Seasoning and mix until smooth.
8. Put your Chicken Breast back in and cook it on High for 30-40 minutes or until your sauce thickens up.
9. Lightly mix in your Heavy Cream, Salt, and Pepper.
Calories in the whole recipe:
Saturated Fat: 32g
Calories in each serving (500g for me but this will vary so only use it as a base):
Saturated Fat: 5.3g