This gluten free recipe features a homemade gingerbread loaf studded with chunks of dark chocolate. The loaf is made with millet flour and gluten free all purpose flour mix along with pumpkin puree and ground ginger powder. The flavors are everything you want around the holiday season, and the gingerbread loaf is so easy to make. #Sponsored #JoyToYourWorld http://bit.ly/caandy7
• 1 cup almond flour
• 1/2 cup millet flour
• zest of 1 orange
• 1 teaspoon baking powder
• 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
• 1 tablespoon ground ginger
• 1 teaspoon cinnamon
• ½ teaspoon ground cloves
• 2 eggs room temperature
• 1/2 cup coconut sugar
• 1 cup pumpkin puree
• 1/2 cup melted coconut oil
• 1/4 cup orange juice or the juice of 1 large orange
• 1/2 cup chocolate chips + more to sprinkle on top of the bread
1. Pre-heat oven to 375 F.
2. Use a whisk to mix very well the almond flour, millet flour, spices, orange zest, baking powder and baking soda and set aside.
3. Using a hand mixer beat the eggs with the coconut sugar on high until very fluffy (3-5min). To that add the pumpkin puree, coconut oil, and orange juice, and beat on low for 10 seconds until well combined.
4. Pour the wet mixture onto the dry mixture and use a whisk to thoroughly combine all ingredients.
5. Add the chocolate chips and pour into a loaf pan lined with parchment paper. Sprinkle the desired amount of chocolate chips on top.
6. Bake in the oven for 50-60 minutes. The top should look dark brown and when you insert a toothpick it should come out clean.
GET THE KITCHEN GEAR I USE:
hand mixer: https://amzn.to/2J5TAOm
loaf tin: https://amzn.to/2S4w0Tp
balloon whisk: http://amzn.to/2gQrztx
glass mixing bowls: http://amzn.to/2fLGQKe
the rest of my gear: https://www.amazon.com/shop/flavcity
New Videos Every Week!
Follow Me On Social Media:
Music from Audio Network