Tweets by theproteinchef
The time has come that we remix lasagna…with COTTAGE CHEESE! This recipe is packed with great macros, delicious, and super easy to make in less than 15 minutes with only 7 ingredients!
Checkout Better Cravings: https://bettercravings.com/ – Affordable locally sourced ingredients, baking mixes, baking goods, and more!
Garlic Seasoning: http://amzn.to/2qAFwka
Meal Prep Containers: http://amzn.to/2peItqh
Large Baking Pan: http://amzn.to/2qauNeQ
Large Baking Dish http://amzn.to/2oGJC83
My First Recipe Book on Amazon: http://amzn.to/2l5iNZH
$20 Kitchen Scale: http://amzn.to/2k8YrPt
Large Fry Pan: http://amzn.to/2jJuk1h
Cheaper Large Fry Pan: http://amzn.to/2fea3Rr
1 Pound Lean Ground Beef or Turkey (We use 93/7)
1 Large Jar Pasta Sauce (24-28 Ounces and look for one with LOW SUGAR)
8 Ounces (224g) Egg Noodles
4 Cups (452g) Fat Free Cottage Cheese
1 Container (5.3 Ounces/150g) Plain Greek Yogurt
1/2 Cup (40g) Parmesan Cheese
1 1/2 Cups (228g) Part Skim Mozzarella
Herbs/Seasonings/Salt/Black Pepper *Optional
Don’t like or can’t find fat free? Use reduced or full fat…the macros are still great!
Look for lower sodium alternatives if you’re watching your intake!
Double or triple the recipe!
How to make:
1. Brown your meat (drain if not using a lean meat).
2. Mix in your Pasta Sauce and other optional seasonings. Cook that on low for around 5 minutes.
3. Cook and drain your Egg Noodles.
4. Mix together your Cottage Cheese, Greek Yogurt, Parmesan, Mozzarella, and optional Parsley, Salt, or Black Pepper.
5. Add your cooked noodles into the bottom of your dish or pan, cheese mix on top of those, and your sauce mix on top of that. Bake this on 350F/176C for 25 minutes and top with a little Mozzarella 5-10 minutes before it’s done.
Calories in each serving is you cut 8 pieces (around 260g):
Saturated Fat: 6g
Calories in the whole recipe:
Saturated Fat: 48g